NassauTRANSIT is Nassau County’s ONLY source of public transportation, allowing residents to stay connected, have access to essential services and live independently. Th service is available to the general public.
To learn more visit NassauTRANSIT’s website at www.nassautransit.org
- Transportation for ALL Nassau County residents.
- Work, activities, school, errands and medical needs.
- FDOT trained, safety certified drivers.
- Comfortable buses that are also handicapped equipped.
- Daily trips countywide and into Jacksonville — $1 each way with no transfer fees.
NassauTRANSIT’s Public Transportation Program is open to the general public. Simply catch the bus at one of eight bus stops throughout the county:
- Walmart in Fernandina Beach
- Barnanbas, 1303 Jasmine Street, Fernandina Beach
- Family Support Services, 96016 Lofton Square Court, Yulee
- Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare, 463142 S.R. 200, Yulee
- Winn Dixie in Callahan and Hilliard
- Old Navy, City Station Drive, River City Marketplace
- Florida State College Jacksonville, West State Street across from JTA’s Rosa Parks Bus Terminal.
NassauTRANSIT’s Transportation Disadvantaged Program provides for the needs of the elderly, disabled, economically disadvantaged, children at risk and individuals who have no other means of transportation.
Transportation Disadvantaged Program
To apply for the Transportation Disadvantaged Program, download and complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of the application below and return the completed forms to:
102 North 13th Street
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Transportation Disadvantaged Program Eligibility Form:
Required Form – Part 1
Required Form – Part 2
NassauTRANSIT, as part of a non-profit organization, is able to provide efficient, low-cost, safe transportation because of both public and private support. Your fully deductible donation will help NassauTRANSIT continue to grow as our community grows. Please consider including NassauTRANSIT in your annual giving plans.