Our Home Health Services provide the additional assistance some senior citizens need who wish to continue living in their homes, but need extra help to do so. Home Health staff are highly trained healthcare professionals.
They can work with seniors and their families to tailor programs to the needs of the individual. All staff assisting seniors in their homes are pre-screened, have passed a thorough background check and are certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR.) Home Health Services offers a wide range of solutions to assist seniors, including:
- Personal care provided for the individual by a home health aide.
- Bathing, grooming and dressing assistance.
- Homemaker services, including light housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry.
- Errands, shopping, medication reminders and companionship.
- Deep “chore” cleaning and other services available.