Our “Circle of Friends” volunteer programs not only provide much needed care and companionship to seniors in need plus they give volunteers the satisfaction of knowing they’ve made a difference in someone’s life.
Volunteers are one of our greatest gifts and we are always seeking people interested in one of the following programs:
- Meals on Wheels drivers deliver meals and brighten a senior’s day.
- Senior Life Center and Adult Day HealthCare helpers and friends bring laughter and companionship to our members.
- Friendly visitors provide companionship for lonely seniors just by engaging them in conversation, reading or playing cards.
- CHORE Fix-it workers undertake small repair projects at seniors’ homes to ensure their safety.
- Telephone Reassurance volunteers place weekly calls to shut-ins, offering companionship, wellness checks and emotional support.
Call us at 904.261.0701 or click here to contact us to learn how you can give the gift of friendship and caring to a senior in need.