This program is available in our Fernandina Beach Senior Life Center. We are licensed by the state of Florida to care for adults suffering from dementia or early-stage Alzheimer’s who are in need of daily supervision.
Our program – the only one of its kind in Nassau County, FL – provides respite care for caregivers and offers their loved ones a safe and secure environment supervised by a licensed nurse. In addition, members enjoy:
- Therapeutic activities designed to improve cognition and memory.
- Individualized care, including medical monitoring and administration of medications.
- Exercise with physical therapists and personal trainers; arts and crafts; music with The Blue Grass Band and sing-a-longs with volunteer musicians; memory-strengthening games; and, visits from Soft Touch Pet Therapy.
- Gardening, movies, themed events and holiday parties.
- Planned outings for picnics, to local attractions or for lunch; handing out candy during the Downtown Merchants Trick or Treat party, and other social events.